close

Вход

Забыли?

вход по аккаунту

?

Theatres of Kirov

код для вставкиСкачать
Devetyarov Maxim
Form 11B
The founding year of the Kirov Theatre of Drama is 1877, when the opening of the old wooden theater building. Was shown French comedy "Old old, young growing" (alteration A. Pleshcheev). Currently on scene with success are more than 40 plays for adults and children, there has leading masters of the scene. Number of seats: 700 –
large hall, 50 -
small hall. 2012 was a jubilee for Drama Theater in November, he celebrated his 135th birthday.
In the center of the city Kirov, at the corner of Lenin and Drelevsky, is an old building, built for the merchant Arshaulov in 1813
-
1816 years. That it is now at the Theatre on Spasskaya. The founding year of the Kirov Theatre for Young Audiences is 1936, when for the first time spectators were welcomed into the theater. The theatre has one auditorium with 445 seats.
Kirov Dolls Theatre named after A.N. Afanasiev was founded in 1935 and today is one of the oldest in Russia. In 1941 led by actor and theater director Anatoly Nikolaevich Afanasyev, founder of the theatrical dynasty, whose name in 2009 was awarded the theater. From 1974 to 1999 the artistic director of the theater space occupied son Anatoly -
Honored Artist of the RSFSR Vadim Afanasiev. His productions and actors were highly appreciated by the audience and critics. Currently, the theater is renowned for its remarkable performances, liked by many viewers. The theatre has two halls with 306 and 88 seats, make
-
up rooms for the actors, a spacious lobby, a winter garden, a museum of dolls.
"Change" -
is a popular modern cinema has earned the love of all ages and preferences. In the "Change" are always the latest news and the best festival film distribution projects. Cinema has three cinema halls equipped with the latest technology: show performed digital cinema projectors, with the possibility of showing films in 2
D and 3
D. Sound equipment screens is the latest generation cinema processors.
Kirov Oblast Philharmonic Hall was opened on 28 January 1958. The team was made up of artists of the Kirov concert Variety Office, who worked in the city since February 15, 1939. Pop concert bureau organized concerts Kirov and evacuated artists, formed the creative team, the speakers on the front, in the hospitals, ambulance and military trains, city and area businesses. Seats -
769. In 2011 the Kirov regional philharmonic renamed Vyatka Philharmonic. On its stage were Claudia Shulzhenko, Ruslanova, Aram Khachaturian, Leonid Utesov, Iosif Kobzon, Edita Pyekha, Muslim Magomayev, Valentina Tolkunova, Laima Vaikule, Lev Leshchenko and many other famous artists.
In the cinema "Friendship" convenient and comfortable cinema, which is designed for 180 seats. Cinema hall is equipped with modern projection equipment. Also there is a bar in the theater for 15 persons.
Cinema is located in the shopping center "Jam
-
Moll" on the 4
th floor. All cinemas in cinema network "KinoMax" a high degree of comfort. Modern technologies of sound insulation, comfortable chairs with movable backrest, sound effects -
will fully enjoy the world of cinema. In "KinoMax" are 7 screens at 817 locations. Rooms are equipped with the best projection equipment from Europe. The largest hall -
the fifth (
298 seats), it is organized display in 3
D. Also next to the "KinoMax" is a small hall 4
D.
Автор
ekaterina-mahneva
Документ
Категория
Образовательные
Просмотров
82
Размер файла
2 607 Кб
Теги
theatres, kirov
1/--страниц
Пожаловаться на содержимое документа